21 August 2013

Banana tree saga continues

Those of you that are avid readers will remember my dilemma over what to do with the banana tree that fell over in the backyard.  Well that problem's solved!

On Sunday morning I was sat outside and could hear people down the far end of the garden, but then next thing I know another banana tree came down and there was a man standing there. What else could I do but say "Sawadee ka" (which is hello in Thai) and disappear back inside.  So now we have an uninterrupted view of the apartments at the back of us.  Having been used to hanging the hand washing out in all sorts of apparel, I now feel like I have to shower, dress and do my hair before I step outside the back door! 
Mr John & I are currently trying to think of ways to mask the back window to continue getting some privacy! 
Other than that, I seem to have got over the "man" flu quite well - Mr John however has started sneezing!  The other news I forgot to share with you - mostly because I couldn't even spell my own name last week - is that we came back from Bangkok with a 12 month visa for me. Huzzah!  It's a Type "O" which is a dependants visa and specifically states "employment prohibited" - get in!!!

2 comments:

Your comments are always welcome