30 August 2013

Yindee Coffee

This is another place we're not too sure of the exact name!  We refer to it as the Watermelon bar because that's my favourite drink here.  Actually, until we combed the menu looking for the name, I didn't realise it did coffee.  Obviously I'll have to rectify that and try a latte here soon. 

Located on the Chanthaboon Riverfront, this place does the best fruit smoothies I think I've ever had.  At only 25 baht there is a variety of fruits you can choose from.  My favourite is watermelon which is so sweet and cold, you can't beat it on a hot day.

Not bad for about £6 / AUD$10
Anyway, we decided to have dinner there the other night.  We ordered pork burgers (though we could have ordered chicken or shrimp ? burgers), french fries and chicken pop (which some might call popcorn chicken).  Whilst I stuck with my watermelon smoothie, Mr John chose to have a small Heineken.  The service here is good with basic English spoken by some staff and a sit down loo.  The food was very good and came to 295 baht, which is quite good for "foreign" food here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome