04 November 2013

Welcome back!

Hi all, yes we're back in Chanthaburi and this morning Mr John went off to work again.  I'm not sure he's really ready as it's been a full on three weeks but boy what an amazing time we've had.  We have been completely spoiled by all our family and friends and have acquired 2 kilos each in the process!  I'm so sorry I was unable to keep up my blogging, but rest assured I've taken notes and will be posting all the updates this week.

We've come back to "winter" and even the locals have been saying its really hot!  There've also some changes whilst we've been away. 

L-R: Paul, Juls, Wicus, Fraser, Tom, Me, Bex, Mr John
The gorgeous Juls has headed back to Boston and as I write this the lovely Bex, Fraser and Paul are winging their way back to the UK.  We're going to miss all our lovely friends but we did manage to give them a good send off.



Our friend Kob has also opened his new bar - Hangout - so stay tuned for an update on that.  We popped in last night and it's looking fabulous.  So be prepared for lots of posts this week.  Sign up via the email link if you want to be up to speed with our travels.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a good time. Personally, I'm sorry that you're back, but you know...I'm selfish like that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too but at least I can sing freely now! I'm really not looking forward to trying to fit the contents of our luggage into this house, it could take weeks :-))

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome