31 January 2014

And breathe

So things have calmed down considerably since the "excitement" of Tuesday.  Leon's visit is getting closer and I'm busy sprucing up the old house so he can stay there. How lucky is that! 

But I guess our big news is we are now a two bike family.  We've thought long and hard about it and decided it was for the best for several reasons.  One of those was that we needed a bigger engine to do longer trips and this Yamaha Nuovo has a 135cc engine.  It's brown and black and looks really pretty, though Mr John's helmet doesn't really go with it - which he doesn't think is an issue, go figure!  So look out everyone, here we come!





















That's all for today folks. Exhaustion has set in....

2 comments:

  1. I know! Now I can do the washing whenever I want because he'll have his own bike.......rock and roll LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome