23 July 2014

What day is it?


With Mr John being off a lot lately, I've really lost track of what day it is.  Along with that, my ankle is still slightly swollen so I feel as if I've not moved from the house for ages.  Mr John went to Bangkok on Sunday for the competition held on Monday.  The school were very good providing transport, accommodation and even spending money for food.  Anyway, the exciting news is that Chompoo came fourth, so proud of her. 


Life with the junta continues and we mistakenly changed channel on Friday night for a small break from rugby and found this on our screens.  I think we're up to Announcement 101 line up for the jokes now and sadly, with other countries giving advice not to travel here, our expected visitors in October are delaying their holiday. 


The weather has not been anywhere near as wet as last year and every time I think we're going to cop it, we get beautiful blue skies.  Having said that I could have done with a thunder buddy on Sunday night as there was quite a storm.  The temperature yesterday was only 26 in the middle of the day.  I took advantage of the coolness and finally finished hand-sewing the curtains you'd be surprised how hot you can get with material draped over your legs.  So finally, we have matching curtains on the front window very posh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome