23 February 2015

Oooh, Instagram!

So finally Mr John is over his "kiddie flu" and I am over the worst of it and definitely on the mend. Which is just as well really as Anne & Graham arrive for their visit today! They actually landed in Bangkok last night and although my head says that the most practical thing is to let them travel to Chan today after a good nights sleep, I still feel awful that I wasn't at the airport with flag and welcome banner in hand.

So, over the next few weeks you might want to check out the Mrs John Abroad Instagram feed which will have much more up to date information and current photos of our outings. You can get there easily by using the button on the top right of your screen. Best of all, you don't even need your own Instagram account to access it.
As, and when I'm able, I'll also update you here.

Hope you're all feeling fit and well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome