22 August 2015

Update

After a couple of enquiries I though it best to let you all know what's going on with us. 

I'm sure you've all heard about the awful bomb at Erawan Shrine in Bangkok and the senseless loss of life. Our condolences go to all those who have lost loved ones. I'm also sure you're aware of how far away we are from Bangkok and so were not directly affected.

I have, however, come down with another bout of bronchitis and have just got back from the doctors with my second set of tablets. So, dear reader, "rest" continues to be the instruction and I need to listen. Mr John says I have terrible trouble sitting still but to be honest, I'm feeling too exhausted to do much else. So until I'm feeling better and have a spark of energy to write something, please be kind to yourself and each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome