09 October 2013

Doi Chaang

Just had to update you on the latest information about this place.  As you all know I really enjoy the coffee here and the cakes are also very good. In fact, I'm thinking of sending Mr John to rehab as he can't resist the toffee cake!

Ham and cheese toastie 35 baht, cappuccino 55 baht - excellent value
You might remember that we found out they did breakfast here a few months ago and it's really good, but that's not all they're good at.   They do toasties!  I found this out quite by chance as I was looking for the breakfast but they'd stopped serving it that day. 

The lovely lady at the counter suggested a ham and cheese sandwich and when I enquired if it would be hot, she said yes and here's the result.  I chose a cappuccino that morning and it was absolute bliss.  Lucky for me I was joined by my mate Juls and when she saw my plate she couldn't resist and ordered the same.  Go on, treat yourself next time you're at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome