18 June 2014

Pasta Grill Restaurant

We visited this restaurant on the advice of Pii Kob and were pleasantly surprised by the food we ate.  Located down a small street by the Hang Out, near Robinson, the chef speaks good English with the menu varied and reasonably priced.

I chose the spaghetti Bolognese and Mr John the Carbonara.  I think I preferred mine more than Mr John did his as it had mushrooms in which weren't what he expected.  You always have to bear in mind that we are in the far flung east of Thailand and ingredients are very difficult to come by - not that I've ever put mushrooms in my Carbonara. 

I really enjoyed my meal and we will definitely go back again and maybe even try the steak.  Don't forget you can enjoy a post-dinner drink at Hang Out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome