13 July 2013

Art Hair

Mr John and I had our hair cut on Thursday evening.  Now this may sound like a fairly normal event but those of you that know me well understand that I'd rather change doctors than hairdressers - it's a very personal thing.  When Mr John was last in Thailand he did evening tutoring and one of his "students" was a hairdresser, Kik.  So he got back in touch with her and off we went. 

I had a fabulous time, just love being pampered and having my hair washed and the cut is just fabulous.  I was worried things would get lost in translation and I'd come out with curls above my ears....but no such problems.  Mr John didn't look too bad either - it seemed such a shame to come back to the house and not be going out somewhere but it was a school night!  I did do something reckless however, rode home on the bike without a helmet on - well it was so pretty I didn't want to get helmet hair!  Will be recommending this place to anyone who wants to listen.

Not only does our hair look fab but Kik has promised to go to the internet place on Sunday with us to try and sort out a better connection.  I hope they're open on Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome