28 August 2013

A new addition

Yes! Finally! I have added a map to the blog which you can see as a new tab above.  It's difficult to get a good map of Chanthaburi so I resorted to drawing my own.  Clearly it is not to scale and there are a lot of roads I've left out but am sure these will be added at some point in the future.  I will try and be diligent in updating it as I add more information on local places but hopefully it will let you all have a better feel for where we're living.

Head to tail around 12 inches / 30 cms
Speaking of which, Mr John went to the bathroom before bed the other night and reported back that I was not to get over excited but that there was a reasonably sized gecko near the roof.  We have lots of geckos here and I'm used to them having lived in Queensland, Australia, but I have never seen one this big.  I'm quite glad I got the warning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome