13 November 2013

Normal - a cycle on a washing machine

The weekly shop - more under the seat!
There are three new teachers at school and so we have some new neighbours.  We've been to see Kobs new bar and it looks fab - there was a great trio singing / playing and was most enjoyable, but I'll do a separate post on that so you get the low down. 



Mr John has had his first week back and he survived relatively unscathed.  The school is observing mourning for the Patriarch of Thailand (like the chief Monk) for the required month.  This means he can only wear white / black to school - no colours - so that has meant I'm hand washing white shirts at the moment to keep up the steady flow!

We've come back to "winter".  Now, I'm using the term loosely as I believe the definition of winter is that it's a little windy!  The temperatures are higher than during the wet, but nowhere near as high as when we arrived.  We have beautiful bright blue skies and with the morning breeze the washing takes no time.  I handed some in at 8am the other day and got it back by 3pm - I suspect I would have had it earlier but I was out having coffee!

I have also done some "gardening" which consisted of hacking the ever encroaching jungle we have out the back.  You have to do these sorts of things early in the morning so you don't pass out with the heat and it's not necessarily an activity I enjoy.  Thankfully Tom across the road is more than willing to lend implements to me so I can reclaim some of the cement.  So you see - back to normal!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous16 July, 2014

    Howdy! Quick question that's completely off topic.

    Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
    My site looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4.
    I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix this issue.
    If you have any recommendations, please share. Thank you!


    My web-site faulty washing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, not technical enough to help you. Blogger includes a mobile design so it's a no brainer

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome