02 December 2013

Where does the time go?

Wow, I've been doing this blog now for six months and I thought it was about time to check out what you're all thinking.  It is difficult sometimes when you sit down to write a post and you wonder whether anyone is actually going to read it.  I seem to have attracted readers from all areas of the globe - United States, Canada, Philippines, Pakistan, Holland, Australia and the United Kingdom (to name but a few) - and I'm very grateful to everyone who has checked in on us.

Anyway, I thought it was time to get feedback and as they say, well apparently Kenneth H Blanchard says, "Feedback is the breakfast of champions".  So clearly whilst you can take the girl out of the office, you can't take the office out of the girl.  Here are some questions for you.  I've tried to keep it simple, not that I'm assuming you are simple, but so that it won't take too much time out of your day to get back to me. 

If you're shy about using the comments area, then please feedback via the contact form on your left.  I'd appreciate a response to each question - even if it's neutral. So you can agree, disagree or have no opinion!

Thanks everyone
  1. Posts are just the right length
  2. Posts are just the right frequency
  3. Posts about places to go are very helpful
  4. I prefer reading posts about daily life

4 comments:

  1. Helen, your comments always catch my attention, because it helps me to live out a new adventure through your eyes and words. Savour the experience and write about it extensively - it may become a best-seller one day. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for those lovely words. I'm feeling very uplifted right now. :-))

      Delete
  2. I think your posts are great and I like the mix. Not sure if I'll ever need the tour guide posts, but I still enjoy reading them. Best thing you can do is write your blog for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good advice honey. And thanks for the positive feedback

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome