26 March 2015

Up, up and away!

As you're reading this, I will have landed in Melbourne for a lovely two week catch up with family. It was a rather hastily organised trip a couple of months ago and not at all on the original schedule of "Things to Do in 2015" but when I got a message from my sister-in-law about a small party in April I knew I had to do everything I could to get there.

You see Anna has been married to my brother Roger for 40 years this Easter Saturday. Can you believe that this is where I tell you Anna was 5 when she walked down the aisle, I can't believe it and I was a bridesmaid.

Of course Mr John was already booked to go to Hong Kong for the rugby 7s which is on over the weekend. He also gets to spend some quality time with RossWhich brings me to the point, you see Roger and Anna have decided to have a dinner with just the bridal party. 

April 1975
They wanted to celebrate and do something different but not have a massive party. So now, with me on my way, that's the whole party having dinner and a small sherry ok, so maybe a large sherry!!

So here we all are looking fabulous I'm the short one. The "after" photo should be very interesting and I promise I will share it with you.

So don't forget over the next couple of weeks to check out Instagram where you'll be able to see what I'm up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome